Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Information literacy at the OU
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Tools for digital researchers
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.