Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Tools for digital researchers
- Information literacy at the OU
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT: A case study in understanding the impact of openness on CPD: how does sharing lesson footage across an open platform enhance professional development?(Mulligan)
- SAT: Harnessing the power of twitter: recommendations for extending the reach of resources in a Higher Education context (Matthew Street)
- MON: E-Class of 2015, It's all about inclusion (Cath Wilson)
- WED: Removing Geographical and Time Boundaries: Mobile Learning for Mobile Workers (Alison Walker)
- SAT: The development of a multimedia online resource for study skills development aimed to aid transition of students to higher education. (Paul Hubbard)
- SAT: No Teacher is an Island: The implementation of open practices for improving Continuing Professional Development. (Jen Kendall)
- MON: From 'Why should I?' to 'How could I?' Innovating learning in the workplace through the implementation of open practice (Catherine Dartnall)
- MON: Implementation - The Use of Facebook as a Social Network Site to Deliver Organisational E-Learning – Could it Work? (Richard Heffer)
- WED: WordPress: Implementation of a knowledge management system to facilitate a culture of tacit knowledge sharing within a corporate work environment (Henry Fuller)
- WED: Blended Learning for CPD:A case study on the development & implementation of a blended learning model to enhance study day learning opportunities (Robert Avery)