Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Tools for digital researchers
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- WED: E-feedback - supporting teachers in their use of Turnitin and GradeMark (Lisa Hale)
- MON: Three Steps to a Collaborative Learning Environment: a module for teachers and trainers in the post-16 sector (John Baglow)
- SAT: A Flipped Classroom on Flipped Classrooms (Maxine Armstrong)
- WED: How open is the digital environment for disabled students in higher education? (Jennie Augustyniak)
- SAT: Tackling Plagiarism Positively: An Online Resource Bank for Academic English Teachers (Anna Orridge)
- SAT: Do you ever consider copyright when including images and other content from the web in your digital teaching resources? (Elaine Dalloway)
- MON: Embedding Functional Skills within Vocational Areas (Elizabeth Frost)
- SAT: e-Portfolios: innovative practice in higher education (Laila Burton)
- WED: Online Safety: Can Parental Networking combined with Parent Guides assist in keeping Children Safe Online (Greg Keating)
- SAT: An Open space: A prototype to stimulate and capture the scholarly activity for FE practitioners delivering HE in FE centres (Anita Houghton)