Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Information literacy at the OU
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Tools for digital researchers
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.