Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Information literacy at the OU
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Tools for digital researchers
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- MON: Tacaí - Supporting the Understanding of Mathematical Concepts in Further Education in Ireland (Paul Curran)
- WED: How can Learning Analytics be used to Support Secondary Educators? (Julie Skeats)
- WED: The Fiction of Open Online Collaboration; they want to share, don’t they? (Jim Fanning)
- THU: Digital Inclusion in Sub Saharan Africa (Janet Turner)
- THU: Role of Assessment in MOOCs - Exploring the Challenges (Heather Bloodworth)
- THU: The Potential of Video Concept Cards(Uffe Frandsen)
- MON:Learning to thrive and survive in a digital environment (Pat Townshend)
- MON:What Learning do MOOC Mentors Witness? (Mary Howell)
- KEYNOTE MON: Wide open or ajar? A personal view of the tensions around openness (Sarah Chesney)
- THU: How open is open: exploring the boundaries of openness in setting up a safeguarding learning network (Jude Toasland)