Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Tools for digital researchers
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Information literacy at the OU
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Quality Packers Movers in Render Packing Relocating Solutions for Residential Relocation
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Adapting Open Educational Resources: Lessons, issues and methods Discussion Area
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Assessment strategies in an open world
- Education governance: the role of data – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (LAEP Inventory)
- Analytical Review (UK Government Department for Education) (LAEP Inventory)
- Discussion: 1: The importance of teacher expertise (GTCE)