Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Tools for digital researchers
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Information literacy at the OU
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Alain Hickey's design narrative: Composition
- Nicola McIntyre's: Essay structure for science students
- Play Spaces By Angela Bonehill
- Adapting Open Educational Resources: Lessons, issues and methods Discussion Area
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile