Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Tools for digital researchers
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Information literacy at the OU
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT: Innovative Storytelling: A study of Traditional and Digital Storytelling in the Primary Classroom (Helen Meyer)
- MON: Leveraging mobile technologies and Web 2.0 tools to engage those with an interest in the centenary of the First World War cont.....(Jonathon Vernon)
- SAT: The Digital Literacy Cookbook (Cara Saul)
- THU: Open Digital Badges – A practical proposal for the use of open digital badges in an ASB Online Academy course (Debbie Grieve)
- THU: Refreshing Prensky, mapping individuals digital usage (Richard Lamb)
- SAT: Can Open Education Resources pay their way? (Daniel Clark)
- SAT: Using Simple Open Source Computers and Free software to provide Innovative Computer Science lessons (Claire Griffiths)
- THU: Sharing Ideas for OU Live Digital Teaching Materials We have the tools and ideas, how do we implement sharing? (Marshal B. Anderson)
- The future of mobile learning in the workplace: Qualcomm Insights
- MON: E-Portfolios and profiling: a new web site resource for Scottish schools (Ian Hoffman)