Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Tools for digital researchers
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Information literacy at the OU
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- MON: Tacaí - Supporting the Understanding of Mathematical Concepts in Further Education in Ireland (Paul Curran)
- WED: How can Learning Analytics be used to Support Secondary Educators? (Julie Skeats)
- MON:Learning to thrive and survive in a digital environment (Pat Townshend)
- WED: Designing accessible courses - a reflection on the use of UDL and OERs to create an open education course (Danny Ball)
- MON: Blogging vs Vlogging (Leanne Johnstone)
- THU: Role of Assessment in MOOCs - Exploring the Challenges (Heather Bloodworth)
- WED: The Fiction of Open Online Collaboration; they want to share, don’t they? (Jim Fanning)
- THURS: The Digital Nurse: experimenting with open sourced multimedia (Sarah Adrienne Hughes)
- MON:What Learning do MOOC Mentors Witness? (Mary Howell)
- KEYNOTE MON: Wide open or ajar? A personal view of the tensions around openness (Sarah Chesney)