New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- Zaira Satpayeva, Kazakh National University
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- IDA'S NARRATIVE OF «OER MODULE FOR TEACHER TRAINING» PROJECT
- MON: Embedding Functional Skills within Vocational Areas by means of an online database of resources.(Elizabeth Frost)
- facebook pva accounts
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- A Collaborative 'Gamified Simulation' Environment in Wordpress - project overview
- MON: Using Open Access Maths Learning To Innovate The UK Primary Curriculum (Amy Marshall)