Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Tools for digital researchers
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Information literacy at the OU
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- A Bug's Life
- What do educators’ contributions to MOOC discussion areas look like?
- Automated Evaluation of Comments in a MOOC Discussion Forum
- Quick run through of how we imagined the mobiLearnFest
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- A mathematical visualization toolkit
- Avril - MOOC Thoughts
- MON: Writing tips for report writers globally by means of a blended learning approach (Carol Waites)
- The Obviousness of Open Policy