Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
image by CC0 1.0
- Tools for digital researchers
- Information literacy at the OU
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.