Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Learning design
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Learning Design toolbox
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Sharing learning designs
- TRACK OER project blog
- e-Learning Digest
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- OLDS-MOOC Design
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Pedagogical models
- MON: Embedding Functional Skills within Vocational Areas by means of an online database of resources.(Elizabeth Frost)
- MON: E-Portfolios and profiling: a new web site resource for Scottish schools (Ian Hoffman)
- SAT: Individual Learning Plans: from paper to online (Nicki Berry)
- My digital life (TU100)
- Zaira Satpayeva, Kazakh National University
- A Biographical Approach: Exploring students' experiences of e-learning