Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- TRACK OER project blog
- e-Learning Digest
- Sharing learning designs
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Learning Design toolbox
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Learning design
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Alternative Presentation Tools
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Ann's Learning design for the whole institutional curriculum
- Apps: Anatomy app for medical students on the move
- Could someone help up setup Clockwork?
- A Bug's Life
- Audio feedback using MS Word
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Embedding and sustaining inclusive STEM practices