Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Information literacy at the OU
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Tools for digital researchers
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- A foreign language media archive
- Coffee drinkers could be less likely to die according to exciting new study - here's how many cups they need a day
- A Bug's Life
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Session 1: Tools and Resources (Mike Sharples)
- ALTC 2010: General discussion Cloud
- A Release Planning Model to Handle Security Requirements
- Title: Bringing ‘aerobic respiration’ to life through storytelling and characters.