Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Tools for digital researchers
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Assessment strategies in an open world
- Education governance: the role of data – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (LAEP Inventory)
- Analytical Review (UK Government Department for Education) (LAEP Inventory)
- Discussion: 1: The importance of teacher expertise (GTCE)
- A Grand Challenge for Computing: Learning for Life (original proposal)
- A new approach to education?