Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Learning Design toolbox
- Learning design
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Sharing learning designs
- e-Learning Digest
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- TRACK OER project blog
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- A design experiment in practice-based, technology mediated mathematics teacher education
- Participate to the Survey: Expert Barriers to Wikipedia
- Mobile App Toolkit - Conference Poster, Abstract and progress
- Digital Ubiquity and the Art of Corporate Endurance
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- OER11: Cases of OER use: aspects that contribute to successful adoption.
- Quick and Efficacious Assignment Help
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- ALTC 2010: Do you like books or do you like reading?