Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- TRACK OER project blog
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Learning design
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Learning Design toolbox
- e-Learning Digest
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Sharing learning designs
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- MON: Tacaí - Supporting the Understanding of Mathematical Concepts in Further Education in Ireland (Paul Curran)
- WED: How can Learning Analytics be used to Support Secondary Educators? (Julie Skeats)
- WED: The Fiction of Open Online Collaboration; they want to share, don’t they? (Jim Fanning)
- THU: Digital Inclusion in Sub Saharan Africa (Janet Turner)
- THU: Role of Assessment in MOOCs - Exploring the Challenges (Heather Bloodworth)
- THU: The Potential of Video Concept Cards(Uffe Frandsen)
- MON:Learning to thrive and survive in a digital environment (Pat Townshend)
- MON:What Learning do MOOC Mentors Witness? (Mary Howell)
- KEYNOTE MON: Wide open or ajar? A personal view of the tensions around openness (Sarah Chesney)
- THU: How open is open: exploring the boundaries of openness in setting up a safeguarding learning network (Jude Toasland)