Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- e-Learning Digest
- TRACK OER project blog
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Sharing learning designs
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- Learning design
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Learning Design toolbox
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Automated Evaluation of Comments in a MOOC Discussion Forum
- Quick run through of how we imagined the mobiLearnFest
- Activity: Lens 3: Use of technology
- Recognising research problems
- Investigating Dialogic Learning and Teaching in MOOCs: An Applied Linguistics Approach
- Report: Technology enhanced learning as a site for interdisciplinary research
- The New ABCs of Research: Achieving Breakthrough Collaborations (keynote)
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- A mathematical visualization toolkit