Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Learning Design toolbox
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- e-Learning Digest
- Sharing learning designs
- TRACK OER project blog
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- Learning design
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- SAT: Tackling Plagiarism Positively: An Online Resource Bank for Academic English Teachers (Anna Orridge)