Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Tools for digital researchers
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.