Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- TRACK OER project blog
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- Sharing learning designs
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Learning Design toolbox
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Learning design
- e-Learning Digest
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT: e-Portfolios: innovative practice in higher education (Laila Burton)
- Emily Cleary - Finding generalisations in mathematical problem-solving activities
- Non-formal learning in LN
- Education governance: the role of data – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (LAEP Inventory)