Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- TRACK OER project blog
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- Learning design
- e-Learning Digest
- Learning Design toolbox
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Sharing learning designs
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Information literacy at the OU
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- ALTC 2010: Back three spaces and roll again: using game-based approaches to assist with course design
- Andy Brooks: Design Narrative, Reading for Gist
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- PRiMMA (Privacy Rights Management for Mobile Applications)
- Awards not courses (modules)