Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Tools for digital researchers
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Information literacy at the OU
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- SAT: Tackling Plagiarism Positively: An Online Resource Bank for Academic English Teachers (Anna Orridge)