Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Tools for digital researchers
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Adapting Open Educational Resources: Lessons, issues and methods Discussion Area
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Research Skills: Intellectual Risk
- IDA'S NARRATIVE OF «OER MODULE FOR TEACHER TRAINING» PROJECT
- SAT: e-Portfolios: innovative practice in higher education (Laila Burton)
- SAT: No Teacher is an Island: The implementation of open practices for improving Continuing Professional Development. (Jen Kendall)
- The VLE vs PLE debate