Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
image by CC0 1.0
- Learning Design toolbox
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- e-Learning Digest
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Learning design
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- TRACK OER project blog
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- Sharing learning designs
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.