Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- TRACK OER project blog
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
- Learning design
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Learning Design toolbox
- e-Learning Digest
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Sharing learning designs
- OLDS-MOOC Design
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Activity: 10 minutes: Course Dimensions
- High responsibility: the ethics of researching a MOOC about research ethics
- Maggie’s H800 design narrative: Planning a surprise trip!
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- SAT: Tackling Plagiarism Positively: An Online Resource Bank for Academic English Teachers (Anna Orridge)