New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- THU: Tomorrow's Digital Scholar: Using Google Docs To Promote Collaboration In Secondary School English (Jonathan Brown).
- THU: Introduction to a new open resource to help teachers support learners with anxiety in online environments (Claire Richardson)
- THU: Dyslexia: Supporting Students In A Clinical Healthcare Setting (Stephen Gardiner)
- MON: Compulsory Or Graded Peer Forum Activity As A Factor Affecting Inclusion And Ownership Of Learning In Higher Education Distance Learning (Richard Sharp)
- THU: Integrating Augmented Reality In Learning Thai Vocabulary For Adult Learners In The US Higher Education (Payungsak Kaenchan)
- MON: Making the Transition to E-portfolios (Helen Dixon)
- SAT: Break Out of the Box! How you can use xAPI to free in-house staff development (Katherine Hinchey)
- THU: Learning and Teaching on Asynchronous Forums - Sharing Good Practice (Anita Pilgrim)
- SAT: Study Apps Guide for Mobile Devices - a Multimedia Presentation (Denise McDonough)
- SAT: You can run a SOLE session over Skype... or can you? (Mike Lyons)