Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Tools for digital researchers
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Information literacy at the OU
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Adapting Open Educational Resources: Lessons, issues and methods Discussion Area
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Ann's Learning design for the whole institutional curriculum
- Ethical use of student data policy – The Open University (LAEP Inventory)
- Student retention and learning analytics: A snapshot of Australian practices and a framework for advancement (LAEP Inventory)
- Report: Technology enhanced learning as a site for interdisciplinary research
- Assignment Writer UK