Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Sharing learning designs
- Alternative Presentation Tools
- IET Technology Coffee Morning: English in Action: using mobile phones to support professional development in Bangladesh
- Learning design
- Learning Design toolbox
- TRACK OER project blog
- E-Portfolio Community of Practice
- e-Learning Digest
- Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Accessibility, inclusion and personalisation
- Open University Digital Library Metadata Development
- OLDS-MOOC Design
- OLDS-MOOC Design Workshop July 2012
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- High responsibility: the ethics of researching a MOOC about research ethics
- Maggie’s H800 design narrative: Planning a surprise trip!
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- SAT: Tackling Plagiarism Positively: An Online Resource Bank for Academic English Teachers (Anna Orridge)