Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Information literacy at the OU
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Tools for digital researchers
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- A case study in OER within the LMS
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- #2 November D4DL SIG, Wednesday 14th Nov 2.00-4.00 EIC Seminar Space
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- A free learning tool for every learning problem
- Cloud Based SD-WAN (Software Defined WAN)
- Looked after children
- Quick run through of how we imagined the mobiLearnFest
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- Adapting Open Educational Resources: Lessons, issues and methods Discussion Area
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile