Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Information literacy at the OU
- Tools for digital researchers
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- A Bug's Life
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Coffee drinkers could be less likely to die according to exciting new study - here's how many cups they need a day
- Research Skills: Intellectual Risk
- Online Free Advertising Portal
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Open Essayist (LAEP Inventory)
- A multi-sensory non-threatening learning environment