Clouds can be anything of relevance to learning and teaching e.g. a description of a learning activity, a case study, a resource or tool, a summary of a presentation.
|X-Delia||Xcellence in Decision-making through Enhanced Learning in Immersive Applications|
|X-Ray Analytics (LAEP Inventory)|
|Xbox Kinect used in medical diagnoses|
|xDelia: Design and Evaluation Framework||Presentation at CALRG annual conference 2010 by Gill Clough...|
|Xerte Online Toolkits: Content Creation and Distributed Repositories||0037|
|Xin (Alice) OER resource||4 comments|
|Xin' prototype: Questions about Prototyping (an example from my work context)||2 comments|
|Xin(Alice) Huang: My dream: OTC Sales Force Effectiveness||11 comments|
|XML to everything @ OCWC Monterrey||Enhancing the value of OERs through interoperability||1 comment|
|Xtranormal - text - to - movie online tool|
- carol powell's developing creative narratives
- Stephanie's comparison of 4Ts and e-learning approaches to learning design.
- Yvonne Moore's Design Narrative - reusable training sessions
- Design Narrative_Maria Strange
- Comparison of e-Design Template and 4Ts Model
- Uffe Frandsens Design Narrative: What can you learn from making videos?
- Emre compares representations: 4Ts vs DPD
- Emre Acaroglu's design narrative: designing a surgery course for use in Subsaharan Africa
- Andy Brooks: Design Narrative, Reading for Gist
- Andy Brooks: H800 Healthy Eating design representations comparison
- Ellie Dommett's design narrative: Contemporary Issues in Neuroscience
- Title: Bringing ‘aerobic respiration’ to life through storytelling and characters.
- A Bug's Life
- Will Woods Design Narrative: Design a site for children to record biodiversity.
- Juan Leotta's Design Narrative: A battle lost in the best of two worlds