Clouds can be anything of relevance to learning and teaching e.g. a description of a learning activity, a case study, a resource or tool, a summary of a presentation.
- carol powell's developing creative narratives
- Stephanie's comparison of 4Ts and e-learning approaches to learning design.
- Yvonne Moore's Design Narrative - reusable training sessions
- Design Narrative_Maria Strange
- Comparison of e-Design Template and 4Ts Model
- Uffe Frandsens Design Narrative: What can you learn from making videos?
- Emre compares representations: 4Ts vs DPD
- Emre Acaroglu's design narrative: designing a surgery course for use in Subsaharan Africa
- Andy Brooks: Design Narrative, Reading for Gist
- Andy Brooks: H800 Healthy Eating design representations comparison
- Ellie Dommett's design narrative: Contemporary Issues in Neuroscience
- Title: Bringing ‘aerobic respiration’ to life through storytelling and characters.
- A Bug's Life
- Will Woods Design Narrative: Design a site for children to record biodiversity.
- Juan Leotta's Design Narrative: A battle lost in the best of two worlds