Clouds can be anything of relevance to learning and teaching e.g. a description of a learning activity, a case study, a resource or tool, a summary of a presentation.
- Technology and education
- Best SEO Expert in India | Freelancer Seo Specialist
- Best Coursework Assistance Company - Coursework Bliss UK
- < NEW > e-Learning Digest No 153 - May 17
- Psychometric Analyses of the Expectancy-Value-Cost Scale in Advanced Nanotechnology MOOCs
- Visualising Social Learning for Discoverability
- Quality Assurance and Innovation: Case Studies of Massive Open Online Courses in UK Higher Education
- Automated Evaluation of Comments in a MOOC Discussion Forum
- Recent trends in MOOC research: from three US conferences
- Beyond MOOCS – A Catalyst for Change
- Social Network Analysis of Learning: Application of Significance Tests to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Who are the mooc educators and what are their tasks? A multiple case study
- Learning in uncertainty – how finance professionals learn?
- A Comparison of Indian Learner Experiences on a Local and Global MOOC Platform