Who is it for?
Cloud created by:
14 March 2017
For now, Logos Cloud is at a new audience—people who have many of the following characteristics:
- don't currently own a Logos base package or a have a large Logos library
- aren't subscribing to Logos Now
- aren't committed to ownership as a model for building their Bible study library but instead prefer to pay for access to a service
- want lower upfront risk and less longterm commitment
- can't use our desktop software or have a preference for web apps over desktop apps (though this will be less true initially)
- have a hard justifying the investment in a Logos base package, but want to upgrade from various free Bible study tools—or are ready to go beyond print into the world of digital Bible study
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Video Production Cost one of my work.