Are you cloud-savvy? Take this test to find out
Cloud created by:
11 October 2017
There are a few people who are truly savvy about cloud computing, but most are just posers.
Here is a quick test to see if you’ve got the right stuff.
What is cloud computing? Everything you need to know now. | Also: InfoWorld’s David Linthicum explains how to move into a cloud career from traditional IT. ]
- Do you understand that serverless does not actually mean it is serverless? If yes, give yourself 10 points.
- Do you believe “cloud formation” is actually a formation of rain clouds? If yes, take away 5 points.
- Do you believe “cloud governance” means Amazon Web Services is obeying the law? If yes, take away 5 points.
- Do you think that “identity management” is inside your wallet or purse? If yes, take away 5 points.
- Do you know that Kubernetes is a container-orchestration tool, and not a new Eastern religion? If yes, give yourself 15 points.
- Do you think cloudops is the opposite of cloud computing? If yes, take away 5 points.
- Can you can name 20 AWS services, and include 10 APIs for those services? If yes, give yourself 20 points.
- Have you’ve used the term “cloud” more than 100 times today? If yes, take away 10 points.
For more you can check