Evaluation: ETUG workshop, 21st October
Cloud created by:
20 October 2009
Use this cloud to reflect on the ETUG workshop - day 2 (21st October), post your responses as comments here or use the post-its provided.
- What did you like about the format and content of the workshop?
- What didn’t you like or could be improved?
- What action points are you going to do as a result of the workshop?
Here is an option to submit a private feedback. Anonymous too, if you'd prefer! Thanks for you feedback however you choose to submit it. :-)
23:14 on 29 October 2009
Comment 1 by Sylvia Currie
4:08pm 30 October 2009
What did you like about the format and content of the workshop?
- lots of networking opportunities
- variety of session topics
- great venue
- lots of good eats!
- the backchannel
- this cloudworks space (worked better than wiki)
- meeting new people
- breakout discussions
- hands on
- dual projection nice touch
- Denise's shoes :-)
Comment 2 by Sylvia Currie
5:54pm 30 October 2009
What didn’t you like or could be improved?
- contact list so can reconnect with individuals
- more consideration for participation on the periphery
- ustream (or other method) / archive presentations
- roles - like a "job jar" of ways to contribute to (expand on what we had: convenors, live bloggers, link posters, photographers, etc.)
- Do we need a quick activity to get to know people?
- publish institutional report notes (l think most had written notes)