Workshop: Conole - using the OU Learning Design tools, resources and activities
24th October 2009, Tech It Up conference, Kamloops
Cloud created by:
24 October 2009
This cloud provides a link to some suggested activities delegates attending the workshop might like to explore. It points to relevant cloudscapes and clouds in cloudworks of interest as wel as appropriate external links. A cloud on my presentation at the conference which gives an overview of this work and some relevant links and reference can be found here.
- Activity: Creating an account and profile on cloudworks
- The OU Learning Design toolbox - a cloudscape with the evolving set of OULDI tools, resources and activiites
- Activity: The cloudquest chellenge - this activity cloud enables you to explore the cloudworks site, to get a feel for it and to vote for the cloud or cloudscape you find particularly interesting/useful.
- Activity: Design review - this cloud gives you a chance to explore some different tools for thinking about desing from different perspectives.
- Activity: Finding and sharing learning and teraching ideas
- Cloudworks evaluation - take a moment to give us feedback on your thoughts on cloudworks
- For more on cloudworks, see the cloudscape Using Cloudworks
- Resource: Help and guidance on getting started with CompendiumLD
- Activity: CompendiumLD - an introduction to using the tool, creating visual maps
- Activity: Deconstructing the design of an OER
- Activity: The power of visualisation
- Activity: Making a design more collaborative using pedagogical patterns