Workshop Activity 1: Finding and sharing resources or/and experiences on teaching and learning
Cloud created by:
6 November 2009
Participants will be split into groups. You will discuss and also contribute your thoughts to four of the five clouds on the following topics:
- Cloud 1: Key issues and strategies for designing learning resources or activities (20 mins)
- Cloud 2: Share your knowledge and use of OERs (20 mins)
- Cloud 3: Discuss motivations for and barriers to teachers and learners sharing and remixing OER (20 mins)
- Cloud 4: How might web 2.0 tools (such as Cloudworks) be used to support the design of learning activities or OERs (20 mins)
- Cloud 5: Set up a cloud on your own topic. Suggested topics you might like to consider, include:
- What Quality Assurance issues are likely to arise with OERs?
- What training and support might practitioners need in terms of OER use?
- What kind of technical infrastructure is needed to support OER?
- What kind of representations are possible for OERs and how can these be shared?
- Discussion about Open Exeter