Scenarios to orchestrate settings for intercultural competence assessment
Cloud created by:
26 November 2009
For the CEFCult project, we need to devise 3 scenarios to create the setting for extracting behaviour that shows intercultural competences.
In the discussions during the kick-off meeting, we talked about this extensively. I see the following 5 parameters that need to be defined per scenario.
- overall setting of the task: HE, business, other...
- communication task: job interview, task division/giving a task in project management context, problem-solving in project management context, ....
- communication channel: face2face, telephone/skype, conference call, videoconference, online webconference
- degree of prominance of intercultural setting (ranging from very obvious intercultural issues to more-or-less hidden intercultural issues)
- role-play/simulation -- real/semi-real situations
This is of course my interpretation. Do you have any more to add?
Can we also start defining each scenario?