Reflections: on the Networked Learning Conference 2010
Networked Learning Conference, 3-4th May 2009
Cloud created by:
4 May 2010
This cloud has been set up as a means of gathering views on the conference which will feed into the panel session at the end of the conference. The panel consists of some of the presenters involved in the pre-conference hotseats. Each hotseat focussed on a different theme:
- Learning in social networks and networked learning
- Impact on learning of networked technologies
- Networked learning and international development
- Theories and methods for research in networked learning
- Globalisation and interculturality in networked learning
In what ways has the conference built on or drawn out these themes?
- What for you have been the highlights of the conference?
- What one thing will you take away