Discussion: Open Educational Practice dimensions
This cloud has been set up as a space to discuss the OEP dimensions that have been collected as...
Cloud created by:
8 May 2010
This cloud has been set up as a space to discuss the OEP dimensions that have been collected as part of the OPAL project. The following questions might be helpful in terms of guiding discussion around the case studies:
- Are the dimensions collectively a good representation of ALL aspects of Open Educational Practices?
- Are there any other dimensions that should be included?
- What is your overall impression from the dimensions in terms of the current status of OER work?
- How might these dimensons be used to improve the quality and innovation in the creation and use of OER?
A quick reminder of the dimensions:
- Strategies and policies
- Quality Assurance models
- Partnership models
- Tools and tool practices
- Skills development and support
- Business models/sustainability strategies
- Barriers and success factors
18:12 on 14 May 2010
07:43 on 24 June 2010