Activity: Cloudquest challenge (SEDA 2011 workshop)
Cloud created by:
10 November 2011
This activity is a variant on the idea of a webquest, it provides a fun ways of exploring the Cloudworks site and sharing findings. The aim is to explore the site and to give you an idea of how it works and how it can be used.
- If you haven't already done so, create a Cloudworks account (you can view anything on the site, but to post comments or add anything you need an account)
- You may wish to open your search in a new tab or page in your browser so that you can easily navigate back to this Cloud
- If you are new to Cloudworks you might like to take a look at our 'Using Cloudworks Cloudscape'.
- How many people are registered with Cloudworks from "The Open University"?
- How many people with the first name "Patrick" are registered with Cloudworks?
- How many people are following Rebecca Galley?
- Name three of the people Juliette Culver is following
- Find an interesting Cloud on collaborative learning
- Find a Cloudscape that was set up for a conference
- Find a Cloud you thiink is particularly interesting, say why you like it in the chat box below
- What can you find in the site on mindmapping tools?
- What's the latest Cloud that has been added to the site?
- What is the latest link that has been added to the flash debate Cloudscape?
- What three words would you use to describe Cloudworks?
- Post your thoughts here
- Review entries on the forum from others