Reporter 2 notes and debate .
Cloud created by:
21 November 2011
.. Please see the attachment and take control of the debate ...
Yishay Mor: The Interweaved Fabrics of Reality...
- specific & semi-stable patterns: practices
- techno-pedagogic design,
- material, social, intentional realms / spaces
- creating by visualisations: narratives, maps, storyboards
- learning with social mobile technologies
- amplify/fragment the cohesion of experiences
Ben Bachmair: Informal learning in ‘social mobile’ contexts...
- resistance by schools against informal learning
- (BUT: social mobile contexts)
- didactic model & didactic design
- "widening contexts" & "conversational threads"
- school projects on at-risk learners
- everyday life media sets
Judith Seipold: M-Learning: potential, controversies and implications...
- scientific process of mobile learning as a discipline
- teaching & learning using mobile & convergent techn.
- collaborative learning: structures & actors
- learners’ agency, cultural practices, expertise & knowledge
- didactic approaches informed by socio-cultural ecology
Holotescu, Grosseck: Connecting formal and informal learning in HE...
- integrate learning into HE
- microblogging: co-, re-, created, validated, disseminated
- social networks through mobile technologies
- formalized social network of PLEs
- learning practices w/ mobile multimedia
- two levels: technological and pedagogical
How should teaching and learning using mobile
and convergent technologies and practices be realised ?
- compulsory school learning poses special challenges
- qustion of design of learning & teaching
- practice vs theory & academia
- formality vs. informality
- the role of teachers & learners
15:13 on 21 November 2011 (Edited 16:05 on 21 November 2011)