Tool: Web Collage
Cloud created by:
26 November 2011
The Web Collage pattern-based tool is presented. This tool allows practitioners to produce IMS-LD compliant learning designs, instantiate them, and eventually deploy them (through Glue!PS) in a Virtual Learning Enviroment (such as Moodle, Wiki or LAMS).
A brief video can be seen at Youtube that describes the complete lifecycle of a learning design using Web Collage (and Glue!PS).
A Worksheet is provided to guide the production of the learning design corresponding to the sample pyramid-based educational scenario.
Another Worksheet presents the way the derived learning design of the sample educational scenario is deployed (through Glue!PS) in the Moodle Virtual Learning.Environment.
Finally you can engage in an intoductory activity here: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2852
- Very interesting tool. Good points:
- It makes you think about all the phases of the design process.
- The final summary is very interesting.
- Integration with Moodle, wikis and Lams.
- Fantastic tool searcher
- It is quite complex, so it takes some time to get the point out of it, to understand...
- While desiging you have to go back and forth, that could be distracting.
- It's very interesting that it can be brought into your LMS, but you have to know some data that administrators of our Moodle must provide in order to connect your classes.
15:33 on 30 November 2011