MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
Cloud created by:
20 September 2012
Thank you everyone for local and remote participation in the Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop which was held on September 19th 2012 at the EC-TEL Conference in Saarbruecken, Germany.
In this cloud we compile all artifacts from the workshop. If there is anything that is missing, it would be great if you could let us know e.g. by commenting on this cloud.
Recordings of the live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mlcw12
Pecha kucha presentations
- Alessandro Soriani and Luca Ferrari: L4ALL: a repository to foster mobile learning design.
- Thomas Cochrane, Helen Keegan, Averill Gordon, Ilona Buchem and Mar Camacho: Global Mobile Social Media Reporters.
- Isa Jahnke: Preparing Didactical Designs for Learning to be Creative Using iPads.
- Jennifer Masters: Teaching and Learning Strategies for Novice Users of Mobile Technologies
- Ursula Wolz: Learning to Program Mobile Apps via a Mobile Game.
- Thomas Herrmann and Alexander Nolte: Mobile devices – a medium to participate in collaborative creativity and learning.
- Ilona Buchem: Designing serendipitous learning spaces to foster creativity in mobile learning.
- Mikhail Fominykh, Terje Valjataga, Venla Vallivaara and Monica Divitini: Creative Collaboration on a Media Handbook for Educators: Design of a Joint European Course.
- Holger Muegge, Sabine Polko and Danilo Dietsch: Creativity Elicitation on Authoring Location-Based Games.
- Sobah Abbas Petersen, Emma Procter-Legg, Annamaria Cacchione, Mikhail Fominykh and Monica Divitini: Creativity and Mobile Language Learning
- Carl Smith: Enabling Creative Context Engineering within Augmented Spaces.
Mind maps and story boards
Call for Special Issue
Deadline for extended abstracts : 30th September 2012