Status, 26 September, CaPReT-GA, testing, performance - Track OER
Cloud created by:
26 September 2012
I'm a bit behind with my blogging and I have lot's to talk about, so let's dive in...
Way back on the 12 September I had two very useful meetings, including one with the wider Track OER team/group. The response to our progress on the technical activities was positive. Some significant outcomes from the meetings were:
- Can we take the CaPReT-Piwik work and extend it to Google Analytics? After some discussion we decided that this was my next high priority task.
- A suggestion from Guy Barrett regarding the [CaPReT-MSIE problem][cloud:6474] - can we put a HTML comment into the pasted content, to offer the user some help?
The third round of technical testing was put back a week, but I'm happy to say that Roger Moore and Mick Deal have shown great flexibility. Testing is underway this week, using this test script. It concentrates on B2S testing with campaign tracking, CaPReT-GA testing, and a new strand C, testing the OER Form service and bookmarklet. I haven't talked much about this last point, but I'll leave that for a future post.
Nick, signing off. Over and out..
Some further notes..:
- Thu, 13 sep - Capret/MSIE - comment / help 'page',
- Thu, 13 sep - Capret/-piwik/-ga - fixes for jQuery 1.3.2/ Drupal 6.x,
- Thu, 13-14 sep - Capret-GA,
- Wed, 12 sep - Nick/ Guy meeting, JISC RI team meeting,
- Thu, 20 sep - Nick/ Laura Dewis meeting,
- Tue, 25 sep - Test round 3,
- 28 aug, 13 sep, 25 sep - GA custom reports, location/ service provider
- Markdown - ?
"What is meant by ip pools"
Yes, it is a collection of ISP's.
It's BT and the multitude of other ISP's who resell their ADSL infrastructure all bundled into one pot.
14:14 on 26 September 2012