Different apporaches to design
Cloud created by:
24 January 2013
- Which part/s of the design do you usually think about first when you begin a new learning design? Do you start with – the learners, the technology, learning approach, previous designs, resource constraints, time constraints, institutional strategy, or ...
- I will say thinking about a new learning design i wil start to think about the learners and their needs. I will also think about the aims. Resourses, learning pathways and indivudualisation is importanat. I will also refelct on teh context, whish I see as very important. Time allocation is of course of interest. POssible resourses to fascilitate learning is crucial and especially to meet demands and needs from learners. Of course one aslo have to reflect on previeous exeperiencesm success and failers
- Where do your ideas originate? From colleagues, from conferences or events, from student data or feedback, from personal experience, from case studies, or ...?
- I will say all above mentioned ideas are important, of course your own ideas originate from a variety of events, spaces, experiences etc, etc
- What difficulties do you encounter when trying to describe your design ideas to colleagues or to yourself?
- Often you have a strategy on what you want to achieve, and hopefully one work in alignement, SInce I came aware of teh 7C mode life became easier, both for myself, for the structure and for transparencem which is crucial for the learner
Of course it is important what kind of learning you/ad or the learner wants to achieve, ie if the design according to Laurillard is for:
17:17 on 24 January 2013
Reading throug the task, I appreciate the color themes
I will say it is important to use a variety of earning possibiliteis and even sometimes oe can find new ways which is good and fruitful for oneself
Orange=Guidance and Support, Blue=Content and Experience, Green=Communication and Collaboration, Purple=Reflection and Demonstration.
17:23 on 24 January 2013