Prototyping OER MODULE FOR TEACHER TRAINING
Cloud created by:
10 February 2013
In fact I think this cloud is a redundant exercise over my Project Cloud - http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/6778, where I have my context scenario and narrative, together with some diagrams about the structure of this OER Module.
As I'm working with UDUTU tool, a course authoring tool, which is already programmed to create courses/modules/learning units, every other tool we have experimented along these weeks are really complementary.
The module/course guidelines may be considered as the prototype/the skeleton of the unit.
This module on OER will be a part of a more complete course on «Inclusion and Accessing Technology», which has been running in Moodle platform.
This OER module (in UDUTU tool) can be addressed as an individual learning unit to be used on a self-learning perspective - in this case the main interaction will be with contents - or it can be used in a tutoring/facilitator approach, complemented with collaboration and communication tools (Google tools or other ones).
I'm still working on the contents for the 3 topics:
- topic 1 - «open» concept /copyright-commons
- topic 2 - learning design - universal design for learning
- topic 3 - creating, reusing and remixing OER
Each topic will have:
- an initial presentation in «PREZI», including videos. An audio comment on the presentation will be added as accessibility (UDUTU allows audio files per screen).
- Resources - thematic aggregators (livebinders, pinterest, scoop.it, instagrock...) will be provided
- Activities (individual/group)
I'm still working on Prezi's, on images to illustrate the screens, using Photovisi, remixing with other images
I'll have to write the comments to record audio for each screen.
I'll have to revise aggregators and complete them.
My aim is not only prototyping but to have a whole learning unit ready to discuss and test.