mobiLearnFest: mobile learning festival
Deadline: 5 January 2014
Interactive showcase of mobile learning innovations and studies at the Ideas in Mobile Learning Symposium, 6th - 7th March 2014
Cloud created by:
30 October 2013
16:00-18:00, 6th March, The Watershed, Bristol, UK
mobiLearnFest will showcase a selected number of mobile learning innovations and studies. mobiLearnFest is part of the "Ideas in Mobile Learning Symposium, 6th - 7th March 2014, Watershed, Bristol UK. It is an experimental, interactive, hands-on, open session which aims to give participants an opportunity to experience the ideas discussed at the Symposium and engage the general public in our conversation.
We are expecting "out of the box" interactive, hands-on, provocative mobile learning experiences to be situated in the local surroundings of the symposium.
Selected contributions to mobiLearnFest will be presented in three phases:
- Demo sprint selected teams will have 150 seconds to present their work to the Symposium.
- Mobile experiences each team will provide a mobile learning experience in the surrounding area, which would offer Symposium participants as well as the general public the oppurtunity to engage with their technology, ideas or research findings.
- Collaborative reflection Symposium participants will reconvene to share their experiences, and consider emerging themes and questions.
- #taggedlife: a mobile game and social experiement
- etiquetAR: a living demo during the MobiLearnfest!
- Exploring Practice-based Learning through the Living Archives and the AffeXity Projects
- Questinsitu - The Game: a living demo during the MobiLearnFest!
- Experiencing street art with SharedWalk: a living demo during the MobiLearnFest!