CALRG 09 Conference
18th May 09, The Open University, UK
Cloudscape created by:
29 April 2009
The CALRG celebrated its' 30th Anniversary with a one day event on 18th May 2009. A series of presentations and seminars followed on the next two days.
There were presentations from past and presentmembers, including Professor Ann Blandford, University College London,Professor Diana Laurillard, The Institute of Education, Professor TimO’Shea, University of Edinburgh, Professor Mike Sharples, University ofNottingham and Professor Claire O'Malley, University of Nottingham.
The talks were all short and aimed to illustrate what CALRG members were interested in when they started working in the group and what they are doing now. Over an extended lunch period, the CALRG showcased some of its' existing projects with interactive posters in the Nexus.
Programme for day one talks is here.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- A step in the dark
- Argumentation and mapping tools for sensemaking
- Argumentation in primary science
- CALRG 09 Conference Discussion Area (5 comments)
- CALRG 09 Conference timetable
- CALRG 09 Conference twitter archive (1 comment)
- CALRG 30th - Video Interviews of attendees
- Collaborative ownership in Educational Digital Library design
- Comparing Human and Computing Marking
- Cook, Holliman and O'Malley (1 comment)
- Digital Dialogue Games (DDG)
- Digital dialogues for thinking and learning
- Digital Games: Engagment, Motivation and Informal Learning
- Discussant on Argumentation Symposium CALRG09 (1 comment)
- Downstream from the SOURCE (3 comments)
- e-Assessment with constructive feedback
- Engaging with science and society (1 comment)
- English in Action - Knowing where your journey begins
- English in Action Project
- From CYCLOPS to Smart Meeting Pro
- From dialogue design to interaction design (2 comments)
- Improving information literacy and skills the case of iKnow
- Interactive poster session at CALRG
- InterLoc project (1 comment)
- iSpot - the Biodiversity Observatory (5 comments)
- Jones, O'Shea, Conole and Littleton (2 comments)
- Kirkwood, Sharples, Ravenscroft and McAndrew (1 comment)
- Learning to collaborate – collaborating to learn
- Making Video Accessible (1 comment)
- Mentoring, metacognition and music to mobile learning (1 comment)
- Mobile and Pervasive Technologies for Learning (2 comments)
- Multimodal perspective on contemporary educational argumentation
- OLnet: Open Learning network (2 comments)
- OULDI website
- Personal Inquiry
- Predicting the future of ICT (1 comment)
- QTEK II
- Reading Group Discourse
- Researching Reuse of Open Educational Resources
- Self-regulated learning with computer-based simulation
- Speckled computing
- Technologies for Informal Learning (Gaming and Social)
- The Talk Factory (1 comment)
- Then and Now (1 comment)
- Thinking Together
- Twenty years of CSCL
- Twitter ye not (2 comments)
- Virtual MPhil at the OU
- What is this open thing anyway?
- Who owns the information?
- new embedded content added to the cloud Making Video Accessible by Rebecca Galley on 4 November 2010
- "Patrick, I agree with your comment that Xtranormal could be used as bubble dialogue was. I have...
added to Jones, O'Shea, Conole and Littleton by Julie Carle on 13 August 2010
- "The March 2010 Becta TechNews includes an article about a mobile SIM with processor, programs and...
added to Mobile and Pervasive Technologies for Learning by Keren Mills on 30 March 2010
- "Hi Martin thanks for this additional information - really useful, iSpots is a great concept,...
added to iSpot - the Biodiversity Observatory by Gráinne Conole on 13 October 2009
- introduction to iSpot
new embedded content added to the cloud iSpot - the Biodiversity Observatory by Martin Harvey on 13 October 2009