OUBS Learning Design workshop
Workshop at Accenture, Kents Hill, 19th May
Cloudscape created by:
17 May 2009
This cloudscape has been set up for participants attending the Learning Design workshop on 19th May 09.
Some of the clouds are for background information, others will be used during the workshop discussion activities.
Feel free to add comments and/or your own clouds of relevance!
An introduction to the cloudworks site is here.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Activity: 20 mins A schema mapping tools and activities to four facets of learning
- Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design (12 comments)
- Cloudworks: a social networking site for design (1 comment)
- Compendium QuickStart Guidelines
- Curriculum design representations (1 comment)
- Method: 8LEM Hybrid Model
- Method: A schema for mapping tools and activities to dimensions of learning
- Pedagogical schema
- Resource: Learn About Learning Design Guide (2 comments)
- Visualising the process and and products of learning design
- "Yes agree conferences are a great way of getting new ideas, as is talking to colleagues. Often just...
added to Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design by Gráinne Conole on 29 January 2013
- "I got my design idears from participating in learning conference, talking to other learning...
added to Activity: 20 mins Strategies for design by Alice （Xin） Huang on 28 January 2013
- Slide of 8-LEM model
new embedded content added to the cloud Method: 8LEM Hybrid Model by Rebecca Galley on 29 March 2011
- Matrix for mapping technological tools against learning characteristics
new embedded content added to the cloud Activity: 20 mins A schema mapping tools and activities to four facets of learning by Rebecca Galley on 23 October 2009
- Presentation at Cluster C meeting
new embedded content added to the cloud Curriculum design representations by Gráinne Conole on 13 October 2009
One of the main criticism leveled at the use of many tools in an educational context is......"
on Activity: 20 mins A schema mapping tools and activities to four facets of learning by Rebecca Galley on 17 September 2009