JISC Open Educational Resources Start Up Meeting
Initial meeting for JISC OER projects and support activities 9th June 2009
Cloudscape created by:
8 June 2009
Meeting to kick off the JISC OER projects that have been funded in 2009 taking place in London at the Congress Centre.
|10.30||Welcome & Introduction to the
|Council Chamber||David Kernohan/
|10.45||OER Programme Support
||Council Chamber||David Kernohan|
|11.00||IPR / Legal (40 mins)||Council Chamber||Jason Miles-Campbell and JISC legal team|
|Council Chamber||Nicola Siminson, Laura Shaw
Reporting requirements, programme events. (15-20)
Evaluation and Synthesis project (15-20)
Helen Beetham and team
– sharing what we learn
Patrick McAndrew (OU)
|3.30||Review of the day||Council Chamber||David Kernohan|
|3.50||Official Meeting close|
|Room available until 5pm for further cross-strand discussions|
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Beste Web-sites
- CETIS OER Startup presentation
- Evaluation and synthesis for JISC OER programme
- Ideas from JISC OER startup meeting (4 comments)
- JISC OER startup - initial session
- JISC Progamme Management advice at OER Startup
- JISCLegal at OER Startup June 9th 2009
- Jorum and JorumOpen at JISC OER startup
"having things straightaway available is putting some people off". Yeah I...
added to Ideas from JISC OER startup meeting by fenton-jones on 24 June 2009
- "OpenLearn experience suggests that having things straightawy available is off-putting to *some*...
added to Ideas from JISC OER startup meeting by Patrick McAndrew on 12 June 2009
- "Thanks for your question Chris - you can preview items immediately after you have deposited them...
added to Ideas from JISC OER startup meeting by Nicola Siminson on 10 June 2009
- "Jorum - would it be useful if contributions can be made visible/invisible in Jorum ? - this would...
added to Ideas from JISC OER startup meeting by Chris Crispin-Bailey on 10 June 2009