Tricky and interesting questions and answers
Space to share questions and discuss learning and teaching issues
Cloudscape created by:
9 July 2009
Thus space is set up as an area for discuss learning and teaching ideas. You can set up clouds around particular issues or questions as a space to discuss.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Carrot or Stick (6 comments)
- Discussion: Is technology being used for technology's sake in the classroom? (2 comments)
- Good examples of mindmapping in teaching? (24 comments)
- How can we transfer good practice developed around one Open Educational Resource to inform the design of another?
- How do we get people to share designs, share learning ideas? Is social media the answer? (23 comments)
- How do you foster the motivation for sharing? (23 comments)
- Is learning just intrinsically hard and therefore you can’t make it easy? (16 comments)
- Is the idea of "andragogy" of any value? (2 comments)
- Is twitter killing blogging? (49 comments)
- Lurkers as Learners (2 comments)
- research ethics for e-learning with popular technologies (6 comments)
- What are the barriers for sharing ideas and designs on OERs? (5 comments)
- What is your persoanal learning environment/mix of tools and conversations?
- What makes for good design? (2 comments)
- "hello author, yes I think there is some reality in what you say, however I would like to take a...
added to Carrot or Stick by Mary Thompson on 20 July 2017
- "This is great ! There is much to say about chaussette de contention, you could visit my site if you...
added to Is the idea of "andragogy" of any value? by Roxanne Flamand on 9 March 2017
- "Hi thanks for these thoughts. I think the idea is that the google forum is for more strutured...
added to How do we get people to share designs, share learning ideas? Is social media the answer? by Gráinne Conole on 16 January 2013
- "I’ve been accessing this Mooc project webspace for a week and not offered any typed...
added to How do we get people to share designs, share learning ideas? Is social media the answer? by Ruth Canton on 16 January 2013
- "Just added another interesting tool (via Tim Seal - thx Tim) called Balsamiq. Designed for teams to...
added to Good examples of mindmapping in teaching? by Rebecca Galley on 17 June 2011
- "I SO agree with Rebecca Galley's excellent suggestion that schools need Learning Technology...
added to Discussion: Is technology being used for technology's sake in the classroom? by Lindy Zubairy on 3 April 2011
- "Just to say thanks for your contributions, I can now go off and explore those mentioned. I also...
added to Good examples of mindmapping in teaching? by Maria Tannant on 27 March 2011