Learning Design toolbox
The Learning Design toolbox is a resource back of resources, activities, tools and methods for design
Cloudscape created by:
15 September 2009
This Cloudscape is a space to collate resources, tools, design methods and activities to enable hands on exploration, and a better understanding of Learning Design. Objects have been produced by a number of different teams working in this area. The Clouds have been catagorised to allow for 'pick 'n' mix' use (i.e. choose a template, then pick the activities that fit into that template and best meet your learning and teaching needs).
Feel free to add resources, activities, tools and methods for design that you are aware of, and please name and tag them using the key below so they can be found easily. Contributing 3 objects to this resource bank makes you eligable for the OLDS-MOOC badge 'Resource Gather' (click on the badge to apply).
- Activities = ideas, designs, schedules of activities which can be used to promote thinking and understanding around the design process.
- Design methods = different design methodologies
- Resources = handouts, diagrams, papers, flash cards etc
- Tools = software to support learning design
- The Design tips cloudscape
- The related toolbox: Pedagogical Patterns Toolbox
- Workshop using the toolbox materials: ETUG Learning Design workshop, 20-21nd October 2009, Canada
- Brunel: Blended Design, 9th November 2009, UK
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Resource: A matrix for mapping technological tools against learning characteristics
- Resource: An OER design cycle
- Resource: Design Lifecycle
- Resource: Designing learning activities diagram
- Resource: Doing more with CompendiumLD
- Resource: Five-category course map representation
- Resource: Getting Started With CompendiumLD
- Resource: Learn About Learning Design Guide
- Resource: Links to OER repositories
- Resource: Map of technologies to activities
- Resource: Seven top tips for designs
- Resource: Task swim-line representation
- Resource: The Phoebe teaching and technology guidance
- "Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
This cloud was the most interesting...
added to Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by Brendan Kilshaw on 3 April 2017
This cloud is particularly intesesting as it links well to......"
on Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by Amy O'Donnell on 2 April 2017