Learning Design toolbox
The Learning Design toolbox is a resource back of resources, activities, tools and methods for design
Cloudscape created by:
15 September 2009
This Cloudscape is a space to collate resources, tools, design methods and activities to enable hands on exploration, and a better understanding of Learning Design. Objects have been produced by a number of different teams working in this area. The Clouds have been catagorised to allow for 'pick 'n' mix' use (i.e. choose a template, then pick the activities that fit into that template and best meet your learning and teaching needs).
Feel free to add resources, activities, tools and methods for design that you are aware of, and please name and tag them using the key below so they can be found easily. Contributing 3 objects to this resource bank makes you eligable for the OLDS-MOOC badge 'Resource Gather' (click on the badge to apply).
- Activities = ideas, designs, schedules of activities which can be used to promote thinking and understanding around the design process.
- Design methods = different design methodologies
- Resources = handouts, diagrams, papers, flash cards etc
- Tools = software to support learning design
- The Design tips cloudscape
- The related toolbox: Pedagogical Patterns Toolbox
- Workshop using the toolbox materials: ETUG Learning Design workshop, 20-21nd October 2009, Canada
- Brunel: Blended Design, 9th November 2009, UK
- "I really like this cloud - I'm thinking of ways I can incorporate it and other clouds in my...
added to Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by K D on 19 May 2018
- A Cabinet of Curiosity
new embedded content added to the cloud Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by K D on 19 May 2018
- "I enjoyed this cloud
As it is full of the 2018 H800...
added to Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by Selina Griffin on 4 April 2018
Talk: Conole - digital literacies: I particularly liked......"
on Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by Beringen, M.L. on 31 March 2018
I enjoyed Sarah Adrienne Hughes presenetation......"
on Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge by Amanda Wilford on 27 March 2018