Thinking about ways to improve conferences (and similar events)
Cloudscape created by:
25 October 2009
Some conferences are absolutely fantastic. There is a nice balance of informal learning and networking opportunities, and organized sessions. Participants are clear about schedule, registration, expectations, activities, and how they hope to engage. They are able to form new relationships and re-connect with colleagues. A rich archive of artefacts is generated through conference activities.
What contributes to these successful events (online and f2f) )?
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Changing nature of conferences (52 comments)
- Conferences: Professional Development for a Networked Era: April 4-15, 2011
- Evaluating conferences
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Publishing resources, photos, and other materials
- Setting up a conference Cloudscape (2 comments)
- Supporting Backchannel (3 comments)