Conference: Blended learning conference at Massey University
10 December 2009 - 14 December 2009
Massey University, New Zealand
10th, 11th and 14th December, Massey University
Cloudscape created by:
10 December 2009
This cloudscape has been set up for presentations and questions associated with the Massey University Blended Learning conference.
Purpose of the forum
‘To exchange perspectives, establish a common understanding and identify our shared development needs for a blended learning institution’.
Approach: collective voices, shared concerns, common solutions.
- An institutional perspective Ingrid Day
- An international perspective Gráinne Conole
- A student perspective Mark Brown
- A staff perspective Simon Aitkinson
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Grand challenges for educational technology (2 comments)
- Keynote: Conole Embracing change, where might daring to think differently take us?
- Presentation: Brown - Finding the appropriate blend – balancing the cutting edge with the bleeding edge of innovation
- Presentation: Ingrid Day Blended Learning
- Presentation: The student perspective (2 comments)
- Questions about the impact of technology (5 comments)
- "C. Crook, R. Joiner (eds), Special issue 'CAL'– Past, present and beyond, in Journal of Computer......"
on the cloud Grand challenges for educational technology by Antonella Esposito on 13 April 2010
- "Hello Mike,
Thanks for the posts - they were helpful to me in thinking about the affordances of...
added to Questions about the impact of technology by Nathan Lomax on 31 March 2010
- "Interesting analogy and I think there are some definite parallels. I certainly feel more and more...
added to Grand challenges for educational technology by Gráinne Conole on 3 February 2010
- "Aerospace engineers have discovered that the technology exceeds the capacities of the human body to...
added to Grand challenges for educational technology by Karen Rhodes on 28 January 2010
- "A perspective from an OU distance learning student
I agree that expectations need to be managed...
added to Presentation: The student perspective by Julie Carle on 22 December 2009
- "Really interesting presentations from the 2 student representatives, which resonated with Library...
added to Presentation: The student perspective by Jane Brooker on 18 December 2009
- "To maintain student 'focus' and 'grounding', I would suggest that Wii-like or Surface-like gesture...
added to Questions about the impact of technology by Mike Harland on 17 December 2009
- "Thanks, Mark, for taking my provocative statements in good measure!
Your reference to blended...
added to Questions about the impact of technology by Mike Harland on 14 December 2009