Pedagogical models and frameworks
Cloudscape created by:
28 February 2010
The terms pedagogical models and pedagogical frameworks are often used in the context of e-learning (and indeed of course more broadly for learning and teaching). Models such as Kolb's learning cycle and Salmon's e-moderating framework and Lauriallard's conversational framework are much quoted. These are often used as an analytic lense to frame a research study or as a scaffold for guiding educational innovation.
This cloudscape has been set up as a space to discuss these issues and aggregate information on what models and frameworks are around. Please feel free to add to.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Assuring Graduate Capabilities
- Enquiry based, experiential and situated learning (5 comments)
- Learning theories (3 comments)
- Paper: Review of pedagogical models and frameworks (34 comments)
- Pedagogical models (23 comments)
- Postgraduate certificates in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education (PCTHE, PG Cert)
- What is the relationship between pedagogical models and frameworks? (9 comments)