OPAL Open Educational Practice dimensions
OEP dimensions related to the OPAL project
Cloudscape created by:
26 April 2010
This cloudscape has been set up as a space for the Open Educational Practice (OEP) dimensions that have been gather as part of the OPAL project. The OEP dimensions were derived from a set of OER case studies that were collated as part of Work Package 3 Deliverable D3.1 'Scope of desk research & case study identification',
A cloud has been set up for each of the eight OEP dimensions. Please feel free to comment on any of the indivudual OEP dimensions in the relevant clouds. This might include points of clarification or accuracy or more general reflections on the dimension. If you wish to provide more general comments on the dimensions please use the discussion cloud.
The eight Open Educational Practices are: :
- Strategies and policies
- Quality Assurance models
- Partnership models
- Tools and tool practices
- Skills development and support
- Business models/sustainability strategies
- Barriers and success factors
This cloudscape has been set up as a space to discuss either the full set of dimensions, or each of the indiviudal dimensions, which have been added as separate clouds.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Discussion: Open Educational Practice dimensions (2 comments)
- OPAL dimension 1: OEP strategies and policies (1 comment)
- OPAL dimension 2: QA models (1 comment)
- OPAL dimension 3: Partnership models (1 comment)
- OPAL dimension 4: Tools and tool practices
- OPAL dimension 5: Innovations
- OPAL dimension 6: Skills development & support (1 comment)
- OPAL dimension 7: Business models/sustainability strategies (1 comment)
- OPAL dimension 8: Barriers & success factors (1 comment)
- OPAL project - useful related resources and initiatives (1 comment)
- Using the OPAL cloudscapes
- Visualisation of quality panel
- "Sustainability is being explored in a 'Social Model' by the Peoples-uni (http://peoples-uni.org)...
added to OPAL project - useful related resources and initiatives by Dick Heller on 29 May 2010
- "The POCKET project was led by the University of Derby and partnered by The Open University,...
added to OPAL dimension 3: Partnership models by Tina Wilson on 24 May 2010
- "Lecturers are interested in the potential of OEP though often lack time to adopt OEP in their...
added to OPAL dimension 8: Barriers & success factors by Tina Wilson on 24 May 2010
- "At a recent project workshop (Open Educational Repository in support of Computer Science) held at...
added to OPAL dimension 2: QA models by Tina Wilson on 24 May 2010
- "The UK JISC funded study into business models and cases for sharing learning resources looked at a...
added to OPAL dimension 7: Business models/sustainability strategies by Lou McGill on 17 May 2010
- "I mentioned to Grainne that I had a set of dimensions that I thought were orthogonal to the ones...
added to Discussion: Open Educational Practice dimensions by Joe Corneli on 14 May 2010
- "I haven't read the whole document outlining the dimensions in detail yet, but I could say that they...
added to Discussion: Open Educational Practice dimensions by Giota Alevizou on 14 May 2010
- "One of the interesting issues in terms of staff development and support is the associated literacy...
added to OPAL dimension 6: Skills development & support by OPAL on 10 May 2010
- "I have added a link to the JISC/HEA OER programme which was a UK Government strategic initiative....
added to OPAL dimension 1: OEP strategies and policies by Gráinne Conole on 29 April 2010