How to leverage open resources and practices for your teaching
21 February 2011
University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
VC's Open Scholarship Seminar Series and Workshop, Brisbane, 21st February 2011
Cloudscape created by:
20 February 2011
This workshop will help you think about how to more effectively design learning resources using some of the tools and resources developed at the Open University, UK.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Activity: 10 minutes: Course Dimensions (1 comment)
- Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course (14 comments)
- Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map (5 comments)
- Activity: 20mins: Affordances: Tools in use (3 comments)
- Activity: 30 mins: Learning Outcomes view (1 comment)
- Activity: 45 mins: Task Swimlane (23 comments)
- Activity: 60 mins: Comparing four web 2.0 tools (2 comments)
- Activity: Activity Planner (7 comments)
- Activity: Cloudquest challenge (Brisbane workshop) (15 comments)
- Conole - Workshop: How to leverage open resources and practices in your teaching
- Conole: Seminar - Open scholarship in the age of digital competition (1 comment)
- Evaluation feedback
- "This exercise helps a little, thank you) I was looking for a job so long, and after this test found...
added to Activity: 10 minutes: Course Dimensions by John Show on 13 June 2017
- "I used this to test a couple of courses at both HE and lower levels and found it useful to see...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Sancha de Burca on 18 January 2013