iCreaNet - ICT and Creativity Network
29 March 2011 - 31 March 2011
iCreaNet workshop - an Intercultural network on supporting creative skill development in higher educations
Cloudscape created by:
24 March 2011
ICreanet is a global research network of educational researchers focusing on support for development of creative skills in higher educational contexts. It was founded in 2011 by Professor Elsebeth Sorensen and e-Learning consultant MA Asger Harlung, both from Aarhus University (AU), Denmark. iCreaNet is an abbreviation of “ICT and Creativity Network”.
ICreaNet presently has members from Denmark, UK, USA, Brazil, Israel, and Japan.
The network has a Global and Intercultural focus, and includes ICT resources and environments as crucial means of providing the flexibility and diversity necessary to facilitate creative development, and to bringing modern educations up to speed with the way that citizens of the earth learn and enhance themselves in their daily lives and contexts in the 21st century.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Gila's cloud
- iCreaNet - Additional resources (4 comments)
- ICreaNet - Brainstorming (9 comments)
- iCreaNet - Creativity Research (9 comments)
- iCreaNet - Creativity Support in Japan (3 comments)
- iCreaNet - Examples of Support for Creative Skill Development (1 comment)
- iCreaNet - Info, messages, and updates (6 comments)
- iCreaNet - Intercultural Perspectives on Creativity Support (1 comment)
- iCreaNet - introduction (1 comment)
- iCreaNet Milestones and Highlights
- iCreaNet Practical Suggestions (sharing and embedding etc.) (2 comments)
- Presentation: Asger Harlung - Some thoughts on creativity in the Danish educational tradition (2 comments)
- Presentation: Barry Sponder - Some thoughts about culture creativity and education (3 comments)
- Presentation: Conole - Harnessing technologies to foster creativity (2 comments)
- Presentation: Fred Litto (2 comments)
- Presentation: Gila Kurtz presentation (6 comments)
- Presentation: Roger Mills (1 comment)
- "... and let me try to open the discussion :-)
Cultural context: Danish Universities, especially...
added to iCreaNet - Examples of Support for Creative Skill Development by Asger Harlung on 30 May 2011
- iCreaNet - Examples of Support for Creative Skill Development
cloud added to the cloudscape iCreaNet - ICT and Creativity Network by Asger Harlung on 30 May 2011
- ICreaNet workshop, on Slideshare
new embedded content added to the cloud Presentation: Gila Kurtz presentation by Nick Freear on 8 May 2011
- Gila's cloud
cloud added to the cloudscape iCreaNet - ICT and Creativity Network by Gila Kurtz on 25 April 2011
- "@ Roger, found the video series. Very interesting indeed....
added to iCreaNet - Info, messages, and updates by Barry Sponder on 18 April 2011
- "Just checking in as agreed
I hope you had a good trip Asger
Barry. If you are listening try Alain...
added to iCreaNet - Info, messages, and updates by Roger Mills on 17 April 2011
- "Which Alien are you?
I like this approach to metacognition in the classroom (linked below). The...
added to iCreaNet - Additional resources by Barry Sponder on 15 April 2011
- "Superb link, Barry - like it a lot.
I also totally agree with what you say about writing to think -...
added to iCreaNet - Creativity Research by Derek Jones on 10 April 2011