Workshop: New approaches for designing for learning
6 April 2011
Workshop at the Estonoian E-learning Conference, Tartu, 7th April 2011
Cloudscape created by:
6 April 2011
This Cloudscape has been created to support a workshop on learning design at the Estonian e-learning conference on 7th April 2011. Participants will get a chance to explore a range of tools and activities that have been created as part of the Open University's Learning Design Initiative.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Activity: 1 Estonian elearning conference Cloudquest challenge
- Activity: 10 minutes: Course Dimensions (1 comment)
- Activity: 20 mins: How to ruin a course (14 comments)
- Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map (5 comments)
- Activity: 20mins: Affordances: Tools in use (3 comments)
- Activity: 30 mins: Learning Outcomes view (1 comment)
- Activity: 30 mins: Sharing designs
- Activity: 45 mins: Task Swimlane (23 comments)
- Activity: 60 mins: Comparing four web 2.0 tools (2 comments)
- Activity: Activity Planner (7 comments)
- Evaluation (2 comments)
- Presentation: Conole New approaches to designing for learning
- "This exercise helps a little, thank you) I was looking for a job so long, and after this test found...
added to Activity: 10 minutes: Course Dimensions by John Show on 13 June 2017
- "I used this to test a couple of courses at both HE and lower levels and found it useful to see...
added to Activity: 20 minutes: Course Map by Sancha de Burca on 18 January 2013