This Cloudscape contains information about a special issue of Distance Education on social inclusion and OER. You are welcome to submit draft papers as clouds in this space or to pose questions on social inclusion.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Call for special issue of Distance Education: Fostering social inclusion through Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Keynote_Conole Social exclusion and Web 2.0 technologies
- Question 1. Who is using OER?
- Question 2. How are new open, social and participatory media and OER being used in learning and teaching? In what ways are they leading to social inclusion/exclusion
- Question 3. What digital literacy skills do learners and teachers need to make effective use of these technologies and resources?
- Question 4. What is the impact on organizations of these new technologies and resources?
- Question 5. How can we design OER more innovatively to harness the potential of these new technologies and resources?
- Question 6. How are the ways in which learners and teachers communicating and collaborating changing with the use of these technologies?
- Question 7. How can we create effective new digital learning environments to promote the use of OER?
- Question 8. How can informal learning using OER be assessed and accredited?
- Question 9. What kinds of policy directives are in place to promote social inclusion through the use of OER and how effective are they?
- Resources on OER and social inclusion (1 comment)