Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop (MLCW12): Fostering Creative Learning with Mobile Technologies
17 September 2012 - 20 September 2012
EC-TEL 2012 Conference, Saarbruecken, Germany
Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop (MLCW12) at EC-TEL Conference 2012
Cloudscape created by:
2 May 2012
This cloudspace is dedicated to the Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop which will take place at the EC-TEL Conference 2012 on the 19th September 2012, in Saarbruecken, Germany.
- Prof. Dr. Ilona Buchem (Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Isa Jahnke (Sweden)
- Carl Smith (UK)
The Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop (MLCW12) is a full-day workshop devoted to sharing and designing innovative approaches and solutions aimed at fostering creative learning with mobile technologies. We invite students, educators, instructional designers, researchers, practitioners and developers to share and create innovative, creative mobile learning applications and use scenarios utilizing multiple perspectives and collective intelligence of the participants.
Call for Papers
You will find the information about the Call for Papers here:
- Call for Workshop Papers: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/6210
The workshop is composed of the morning event during which innovative ideas to fostering creative mobile learning will be presented in the Pecha Kucha format to ignite creative thinking and inspire the collaborative development of future mobile learning scenarios and applications during the afternoon session. This format aims at encouraging joint design of creative mobile learning while utilizing a mix of different creativity techniques and mobile media. Based on the underpinnings of design-based research, we start with an open concept of connective, social creativity with the aim to design mobile learning environments and applications of tomorrow. The workshop will be recorded and live streamed with the Panopto software.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation (6 comments)
- MLCW12 - Workshop Organisation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions (13 comments)
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Creativity Discussions
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Organisers
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Programme Committee (5 comments)