Open Learning Design Studio (OLDS) - Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
9 January 2013 - 13 March 2013
Cloudscape created by:
25 May 2012
Open to individual educators from across the UK HE, FE, and community and skills sectors, the MOOC will aim: to increase the uptake of OERs through embedding the use of curriculum design tools, practices and approaches in individual practice and design team culture; to empower practitioners to become change agents in their local contexts; and to produce a collection of CC-licensed OER resources for wider use after the MOOC ends. Weekly activities will feature a range of presenters with a focus on foregrounding successful JISC and HEA funded UK projects and giving UK practitioners access to (and opportunity to learn from) some of the best of European initiatives.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Bill Steele's OLDS MOOC Learning Log
- Bob Ridge-Stearn Learning Journal
- Efisher Learning Design Journal
- Efisher learning design portfolio
- Heather Peters - Another Face in the Cloud - Learning Journal (OLDS-MOOC) (28 comments)
- Irmgard's work in the cloud
- ItanaGimenes Learning Journal (13 comments)
- ItanaGimenes Portofolio (7 comments)
- ItanaGimenes: My dream: Teaching requirements engineering and software analysis guided by agile practices (3 comments)
- Karen's OLDS MOOC Journal (1 comment)
- Kathleen Johnson: California Dreamin' on a Winter's Day
- Lindsay Jordan: Designing a MA/PGCert unit on Open Educational Practice (proposal) (3 comments)
- My dream learning design project: practical learning design for PGCert/ peopl interested in trying out LD tools (8 comments)
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC (13 comments)
- Phil's OLDS MOOC space
- Roger's OLDS MOOC Journal (Roger Handyside) (1 comment)
- Simon Walker's MOOC portfolio
- Tool: Map my Programme. Learning design and assessment
- Tracey Johnson's Cloud in the 2013 OLDS MOOC
- Week 1: Initiate (Lindsay Jordan) (2 comments)
- What is a MOOC?
- "Week 9 reflections were added in my learning journal. Though I don't have much to add to the design...
added to ItanaGimenes Portofolio by Itana Gimenes on 17 March 2013
- "Reflections on week 9
This week I have looked at the posted narratives. I joined the convergence...
added to ItanaGimenes Learning Journal by Itana Gimenes on 17 March 2013
- "Reflections on week 8
This week I've done my design narrative, read and contribute to discussion on...
added to ItanaGimenes Learning Journal by Itana Gimenes on 9 March 2013
- "Week 8 deliverables are at http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/8190
Comments and post to the...
added to ItanaGimenes Portofolio by Itana Gimenes on 9 March 2013
- "Week 7 deliverables are...
added to ItanaGimenes Portofolio by Itana Gimenes on 4 March 2013
- "Reflection on week 7
Definetely this was the week I most learned. The content was very organised...
added to ItanaGimenes Learning Journal by Itana Gimenes on 4 March 2013
- "Week 6 deliverables are linked at http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2478...
added to ItanaGimenes Portofolio by Itana Gimenes on 21 February 2013
- "Reflections on week 6
I understand that OER has currently an important role in Education, as a...
added to ItanaGimenes Learning Journal by Itana Gimenes on 21 February 2013